US TN Visa for Canadians

Work Permit
Free consultation 1-800, no obligation

Visit our website : US Immigration Consultant

Call us : 1-877-777-3531 (Toll free number)

Email us :

Global Transit Immigration Consulting Services for Canadian workers, business owners, entrepreneurs and multinational corporations moving or expanding their operations into the United States. Personnel transfer, work permits, spouses and immediate family immigration.

The TN Visa is a component of the NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) which enables Canadian and Mexican workers to be admitted to the United States. These workers have to engage themselves in business activites at a professional level for one or more employers. These activities have been defined as undertakings which require at least an undergratuate degree (bachelor's) or appropriate credentials demonstrating status as a professional (contact us for the list of professional occupations). A TN Visa can be extended indefinitely in one-year increments.

We invite you to visit our website by clicking on the following link : US Immigration Consultant.

Other US Visas that we specialize in : E2, EB-5, B1, H1B, H2B, L1, E2, O1, P1, EB, visa waiver, Family Petition. Global Transit is a company based in Canada.