US H1B Visa for Canadians

Work Permit
Free consultation 1-800, no obligation

Visit our website : US Immigration Consultant

Call us : 1-877-777-3531 (Toll free number)

Email us :

Global Transit Immigration Consulting Services for canadian workers, business owners, entrepreneurs and multinational corporations moving or expanding their operations into the United States. Personnel transfer, work permits, spouses and immediate family immigration.

Canadians can apply for a H1B Visa if they are engaged in a specialty occupation that requires theoretical and practical application of a body of specialized knowledge along with at least a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. For example, architecture, engineering, mathematics, physical sciences, social sciences, medicine and health, education, business specialties, accounting, law, theology, and the arts are specialty occupations. The H1B Visa requires a sponsoring U.S. employer : it must file a LCA (labor condition application) with the Department of Labor. For additional information on employer’s filing needs, please visit our website US Immigration Consultant for Canadian workers and contact us (free 1-800).

When you have a H1B visa, you can intend to immigrate permanently to the United States. For it, you need to apply for adjustment of status, or take other steps toward Lawful Permanent Resident status without affecting you H1B status. This is known as "dual intent" and has been recognized in the immigration law since passage of the Immigration Act of 1990. During the time that the application for LPR status is pending, an alien may travel on his or her H1B visa rather than obtaining advance parole or requesting other advance permission from Immigration to return to the U.S.

H1B Visa Maximum Period : Six years at a time. Generally, after that maximum period of time, you must remain outside the USA for one year before another H-1B petition can be approved.

We invite you to visit us by clicking on the following link : US Immigration Consultant.

Other US Visas that we specialize in : E2, EB-5, B1, H2B, TN, L1, E2, O1, P1, EB, visa waiver, Family Petition. Global Transit is a company based in Canada.