US E2 Visa for Canadians / Investor Visa

Work Permit
Free consultation 1-800, no obligation

Visit our website : US E2 Visa

Call us : 1-877-777-3531 (Toll free number)

Email us :

Global Transit Immigration Consulting Services for Canadian workers, business owners, entrepreneurs and multinational corporations moving or expanding their operations into the United States. Personnel transfer, work permits, spouses and immediate family immigration.

The E2 Visa is for citizens from qualifying Treaty countries (who have made a significant investment in the US). Then, the E2 visa is a "Treaty Investor Status" in the United States. currently, this visa may be applied for people or companies from Canada, France, Australia, Jamaica, Panama, Spain and some others.

E2 Investor Visa Maximum Period : Holders may reside in the US as long as they continue to maintain their status with the enterprise.

We invite you to visit our website by clicking on the following link : US Immigration Consultant. Global Transit is based in Canada. Free 1-800.

Other US Visas that we specialize in : E2, EB-5, B1, H1B, H2B, TN, L1, O1, P1, EB, visa waiver, Family Petition. Global Transit is a company based in Canada.