US B1 Visa for Canadians

Work Permit
Free consultation 1-800, no obligation

Visit our website : US Immigration Consultant

Call us : 1-877-777-3531 (Toll free number)

Email us :

Global Transit Immigration Consulting Services for canadian workers, business owners, entrepreneurs and multinational corporations moving or expanding their operations into the United States. Personnel transfer, work permits, spouses and immediate family immigration.

Canadians can apply for a B1 Visa if they are engaged in commercial transactions which do not gainful employment in the United States; negotiating contracts; consulting with business associates; litigating; participating in scientific, educational, professional or business conventions, conferences, or seminars; or undertaking independent research. The B1 visa is valid for up to 1 year. Upon entry, the B1 Visa holder is usually given a six-month stay period, which can be renewed for another six-month period. In certain situations, the visa can be renewed in 12-month increments.

Click here :
USA Visas for Canadian workers.

Other US Visas that we specialize in : H1B, H2B, TN, L1, E2, O1, P1, EB, visa waiver, Family Petition. Global Transit is a company based in Canada.